Friday, October 18, 2013

2nd Marking Period

                                             Assignment #11: Flyer redesigned by Shantel Schoenfelder


I used the glass text effect to create my headline of "Noche de Ciencias". Then I used the gradient tool to create my backgound. Lastly, I inserted two pictures from the internet and used to magic wand to delete the outer parts of the pictures.


Assignment #12: Texture With Layer Mode


In this assignment, i used a texture with layer modes to add a texture to my dress. I selected my desired dress and my desired texture and followed the tutoral.


Assignment #13: Change One Thing Poster


This assignment was to create a #changeonething poster to change a junk food with a healthy food. I changed a cheesburger to an apple. Just like the previous assignment #12, the cheeseburger would act as my dress while the apple would be the texture. I magnetic Lasso the burger and used a clipping mask to incorporate the apple into the burger.


Assignment #14: Halloween Project


In this Halloween project, I selcted a picture of a normal face (Lana Del Rey) and added effects to it to make it look evil.

Assignment #15a

In this assignment, I overlayed the flag of my country to a brick wall using this tutoral.

 Assignment #15b

Similarly to the previous assignment, I create a painted effect look by overlaying an image distorted with a Displacement Map.The Displace filter is one of several Photoshop filters that require the use of a displacement map, which works like a texture map, placing the image over a grid that creates a textured look. I simply substituted the brick wall with my selfie and a flag.

Assignment #16

In this assignment, you  use smart filters to add dynamic adjustments. Specifically, I blurred the outside areas of the train to make it look as if its moving fast. To do this just follow the tutorial.

Assignment #17 

In this assignment, you use a quick mask to simply make a detailed selection. Specifically, I made this actors teeth whiter. To do this just follow the tutorial.

Assignment #18

In this assignment, you add a soft focus effect to make a portrait glow. To do this just follow the tutorial.


  Assignment #19

                                              
 
Using shapes and gradients, I created my realistic pendrive by following this tutoral.

Assignment #20
 
 
 
In this assignment, I learned how to make a great looking Wireless Phone using the Offset Path and various gradients to create a three dimensional phone with realistic highlights and reflections. To do so i simply followed this tutoral.


No comments:

Post a Comment